We learnt so much on the journey like how to groom a donkey and things on the computer. I have really enjoyed learning on how to make a movie and an auto collage and a photo story. We had soooooooooo much fun and I hope whoever reading this I hope you will donate to the sancturay even if you just think on how to help them I will appricate it.
Here are Ziggys adoption certificate and info on her. This picture is when we went to the mall and handed out flyers to people which was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to all the helpers at the donkey sanctaury and the donkeys and to the people who took our flyers and to you who has been reading this and most of all to our wonderful teacher who did this all for us.
MOST OF ALL GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!
What a treat having you in the Club!
ReplyDeleteI loved your passion for this project and your passion about animal care is obvious.
I am really glad to see how quickly you have picked up the new computer skills too, and to hear your fabulous narration of your photostory.
Have a lovely holiday.
Mrs. G